Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I love Thanksgiving, it really is one of my favorite holidays. I love having my family all together and remembering all that we have to be thankful for. Oh, and the food is out of this world. My mom can seriously cook! Yesterday was such a good day and it put a smile on my face. I actually spent the majority of the day in the kitchen. Which, I haven't ever really done. My mom had her knee surgery and needed a lot more help this year and I was happy to do it. I loved being with her and having her show me all ropes to cooking the delicious dinner. It made me really want to host my own Thanksgiving(when we get our own place again). My mom is amazing and I am truly thankful that she is my mother. I loved watching the kids play with their cousins and have so much fun. I love that Stephen gets to go out and play football and then comes home and plays with the kids. I loved hearing Kaleb say the prayer and remember (all by himself) to bless Uncle Kyle that his back will get better ( I cried). And again, most of all... I love my family! I am so thankful to have an eternal family, and I look forward to many fabulous Thanksgivings with them.

No comments: