Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Update

I try very hard to post stuff during the week, but it usually doesn't happen. With that being said, I think I will just post weekly updates on Sunday. I still will try:) to get some quick posts during the week, but for the most part it will be on Sundays. Ok, well Stephen's parents left on Monday and we had such a fun visit with them. It was so nice having them here and we sure miss them. My super great father-in-law did bring his camera and took some more pictures of the fun, so here a few more.






We miss you!


Some of you may notice that in one of the pictures my brother Kyle is home. He has been serving his mission out in Colorado, but injured his back and needed to come home. He will hopefully get everything cleared up quickly and is scheduled to go back in April to finish his last 9 mo. It has been wonderful having him home, and when the kids saw him, they were ecstatic. Hailey even cried, she told me "they are happy tears mommy." Kyle is such a awesome brother and uncle. He sets such a great example to my kids and I love him lots!


This last picture is of Karly. This is what Stephen and I found when we went in to check on the kids before going to bed. I guess it was too bright in her room.