Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am pretty sure that I know the two most amazing mothers...


My mom is just absolutely fabulous. She has taught me so many wonderful things and I treasure the time we get to spend together. She works so unbelievably hard for the family and I am so proud to be her daughter. I love you mom!



My mother-in-law Elaine is wonderful. I still don't know how she raised 10 kids!! I can barely handle 4. I don't get to spend a lot of time with her, but when we are together she is such an example of love and kindness. She is a great mother and I am thankful to be apart her family.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Mothers day to you too, Katie!!! you are awesome. p.s. i LOVE the new pics on your sidebar! The one of you and stephen is GREAT and I can't believe how grown up Karly looks in hers! : )
Hope you had a special day!