Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The kids and I watched Stephen, my dad, and Kyle play football that morning, which was a lot of fun. Stephen loves football and I love being able to watch him play. That afternoon, I helped my mom cook. I made the stuffing and potatoes, and I have to say they were very yummy:) I am just thankful that my mom is such a great cook and has taught me so much. All the food was FABULOUS and we enjoyed being with everyone!

I LOVE this picture!!


Friday, my mom and I got up and went shopping!! We went to target at 3:45am and got all that we wanted, well almost. I needed one item for Karly and they didn't have it at that target, but thankfully there are 3 Targets within 15min. of each other and at the last one we went I found what I wanted. We also went to Wal-mart and I was able to get what I needed as well. We were back home by 9:30am, and very happy with all that we got. Some may think I am crazy, but I love shopping on Black Friday!! Stephen, the kids and I did goto the mall that afternoon, after I took a nap;)


Saturday, we were fortunate enough to get some tickets to the NCSU basketball game. We got 4 tickets and figured we would just take Hailey and Kaleb, hoping that Karly wouldn't be to bummed. Well, when we told the kids about the tickets, Karly wanted to go so bad. I was about to try and explain to her, that we could take her another time, when Kaleb says "I want to go,but I'll stay here, so they(the girls) can go." The girls were so happy and grateful that they cleaned Kaleb's room for him. It was so awesome to be there and see how much they care for each other. I was so proud of Kaleb, he is such an AWESOME kid! We had a fun time watching NC State win, and both girls got on the big screen!!

2 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

what great kiddos you have!! love it!!

Paulo said...

A business credit is intended for an extensive variety of little, medium and new company needs including the buy, renegotiate, development of a business, advancement advances or any sort of business venture. cash advance