Sunday, March 28, 2010

# 3

My little stinker from the previous post turned 3 on Friday!! I still cannot believe it, my peanut. my Karly is 3. Karly is such an awesome little girl and our family is so lucky to have her. She is loving, kind, stubborn, feisty, funny, and just AWESOME. On Friday, I took the kids to the $1.50 movies and we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakual (really cute), and then when Stephen got home Karly picked Cici's pizza for dinner. It was a super fun day. Saturday evening we had my family over for her party, and this is what we did....

We had a yummy dinner

Opened some presents

Played a fun game (Karly put in the correct spot TWICE)!

Had a delicious "Curious George" cake (made by me:)

all to celebrate this little cutie!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a fun day for Karly!! the cake is awesome too, nice work! I can't believe she is three...what a big girl!

Jenny Ramsey said...

what a cutie!! happy birthday karly!! (the cake looks awesome!)