Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anniversary Trip

As stated in the previous post, my amazing husband and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on the 11th. Since it was mothers day weekend and my wonderful brother Derek's 30th!!! birthday we decided to stay home that weekend and go on a trip the next. So, this past weekend we went to Carowinds in Charlotte, NC. Just Stephen and I!!!!!! A big thanks to my superb parents and fantastic brothers, Kyle and Brent for watching the kids for us:) We left early Friday afternoon and stayed trough Sunday. It was WONDERFUL!!!! We went and saw Prince Caspian(great movie) Friday night, and then went to Carowinds Saturday. We stayed the whole day 10am-10pm! I loved just walking around holding hands with Stephen and of course riding the rides. We rode all the major coasters and thrill rides. My favorite was "Drop Tower" which, like the name, drops you from the top of a tower. It gave me the biggest rush and I seriously thought it wasn't going to stop and we were going to crash. Of course we didn't, b/c I wouldn't be able to type this if we did:) It was crazy b/c you are just sitting in like a bicycle type seat with a harness over you and that's it....it was great! Stephen and I had a blast and can't wait to go again!
Anywho, I have had so much fun making these slideshows, I put one up of our trip!!

Click to play Carowinds
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: