Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Sweet Hailey

Yesterday my Hailey graduated from preschool. I cannot believe she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. She is growing up way to fast for me. She was so excited yesterday, and couldn't wait to get to school to graduate. Stephen worked from home and my parents stayed home from work as well so we could all be there. I really wasn't too emotional until Hailey stood up to get her "diploma" and Kaleb yelled out..."good job Hailey!" and "YEA Hailey!!!" He was so proud of his big sister and then I had to fight back the tears. Hailey has done so well at school and I am so proud of her. She has learned so much and made wonderful friends at school and I know it will be the same when she starts Kindergarten. Here are some photos of the graduation...


I am so happy for Hailey


Another quick note about Hailey... this morning when I got up I heard Hailey say "mommy you need to come see this." I said "OK, I'll be there in a minute." I went to get Kaleb and get him dressed and then proceeded to Hailey and Karly's room. I walked in and saw that Hailey and Karly were already dressed for the day. Hailey was all smiles. She had got Karly out of her crib, changed her diaper, and dressed her ( shorts and a matching shirt!)!! I was so amazed, I mean she really did a good job, I didn't even need to fix the diaper! My little girl is growing up fast.

No comments: