Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephen!!

I love my husband so much!! He seriously is fantastic. On Sunday, he celebrated his 29th birthday and we all had a great time. Saturday night just he and I went out (thank you for babysitting mom and dad) to dinner , thanks to our buy one get one free coupon:) And later that night I surprised him with an ice cream cake just for two. It was nice to have some couple time. Sunday, we went to church as usual, and then headed to my parents house where the whole family met up to party with dinner and dessert. It really was a lot of fun. I just have to say that I am so lucky to have a terrific husband. He is an amazing father and the kids love him, and he is an even more amazing husband. He is so selfless and willing to help me out whenever I need it and he is the best at playing with kids. I am so crazy about this guy!! The slide show is pictures of his birthday on Sunday and some other fun ones. Plus, listen to the song, I thought is was perfect and always makes me smile when I hear it. I LOVE YOU STEPHEN!!!

Click to play Stephen Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Katie! I was totally going to tell you about that song haha! It's my favorite and I thought of you when I heard it since you have a "Stephen"! (When I sing it I just say "hey devin"...sort of works haha.) Anyways, glad yall were able to have some couple time! Happy Bday Stephen!