Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best Friends EVER!!

I seriously have the best friends ever!! My 3 bestest friends Sarah, Stephanie and Anna are so much fun to hang out with and I always have the best time when we go out. So, it was no surprise that I had a fabulous night last Thursday. These 3 amazing girls surprised me at my house with cute baby gifts and then proceeded to take me out to dinner. I had no idea they had planned this and it actually was perfect because I wasn't having that great of a day Thursday. I was seriously holding back the tears when I opened the door and saw their beautiful faces. These girls are all so amazing and I love them to death. I am really thankful to know them and have them as my friends.



Thank you girls, I love ya!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

and we LOVE you!! That was so much fun--we should do it again soon...maybe we could celebrate Blake being born? = )
Love ya!

Jenny Ramsey said...

i am glad that you are well taken care of! we should do a combined girls weekend at the beach...you bring the NC women, i'll bring the VA women...hey, if you're gonna have a girls weekend, might as well make it a big one!!! :)