Friday, May 8, 2009

Mom

I love my mother very much. She is such an amazing woman and I am proud to be her daughter. She was and still is always there for me when I need her. Like the time I got sick in my car on my way to work, and I went home and she cleaned out my car and then went to work for me. She was there at every sporting game I played in, and she still goes to my games now:) She is there when I need some one to talk to. She has been there helping me with every delivery of my kids. She helps take care of my kids when I need a break. She takes me shopping when I need to get away. And most important she has been the best role model for a woman and mother I could have asked for. She is so kind, loving and unselfish. Heavenly Father sure blessed me when he sent me to her.

Mom, I love you very much and hope you have a fantastic Mothers Day!

No comments: