Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just Beachy!

I LOVE THE BEACH!! I could seriously live there all summer. I love laying out, playing in the water and digging in the sand, which is exactly what we did last weekend. Kaleb and Hailey said the wanted to go the beach for their birthday, so we went:) And, to make the beach even better, my WHOLE family came. It was so much FUN!!! We stayed at this awesome hotel that a little water park area including a water slide that the kids LOVED!! I think they went down the thing like a million times, no kidding! We went out to the beach in the morning, played all day and then went in for dinner and on the last night putt-putt. On Saturday Stephen and I let Hailey and Kaleb, with the help of Uncle Kyle go out on the banana boat as a present for their birthdays. Again, they LOVED it!!! They said it was really bumpy and fast. I really did not want to leave on Sunday, but hopefully we can go back another time this summer.


Family, Fun and the Beach, what more could you want

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love the beach too! I wish I could live at one, maybe someday, ha! Cute Kids all ready for summer!

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

You're kids are just so darn cute Katie! I hope we can start having as much fun at the beach as the kids get older!