Friday, November 19, 2010

All Contained

I finished cleaning out and organizing my mom's craft cabinet outside and the kids one inside. I started my mom's Monday, with the help from Stephanie, and then finished it on Tuesday. And on Wednesday, I started and finished the kids. I am really proud of myself:) I wish I had taken a before picture of my mom's, but at least you can see the after. I had a lot of fun shopping for all the containers at The Container Store, it is like my new favorite store. I need to give a big thanks to my friend Stephanie for helping me get started on my mom's, it made the task a lot easier. And, I need to give a huge thanks to Karly for helping me with the kids cabinet. She helped clean stuff out, throw stuff away, put items in new boxes, and help put everything back on the shelf's. She was AWESOME!!! I actually really like organizing and it feels great to have it done!

The leaves have been absolutely gorgeous this year. Karly and I went outside this afternoon to take some picture of the neighborhood.



3 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

my house next please!!

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

Great picture of you and Karly? Right? You're a great organizer!!!

Penny said...

I need someone to do that for me. Actually Sophie needs to organized something for a Young Women's project so maybe I'll tell her do to it. I always feel so good after I organize something. It make it look good and it give you a peace of mind that if you actually needed something you could find it. Good Job!